Personal data protection
Purpose of processing (purpose and legal basis)
The Océa company , based in La Teste de Buch, has an online sales website. This site enables us to receive orders from our customers and the data collected on this occasion is recorded and processed in a
This file allows you to :
- Manage orders, payment and delivery.
- Carry out marketing operations (loyalty, promotions) and send advertising by e-mail to our customers who have not objected or who have agreed to this:
- On products similar to those they have ordered.
- On other products offered by the company.
Legal basis for processing
- Order processing: the
of processing is the performance of a contract (Cf. article 6.1.b) of the European Data Protection Regulation).
- Sending commercial solicitations by e-mail on products similar to those ordered by customers: the legal basis for processing is the company’s legitimate interest (Cf. article 6.1.f) of the European Data Protection Regulation), namely to promote our products to our customers.
- Sending of commercial solicitations by e-mail about other products offered by Océa: the legal basis for processing is consent.
(Cf. article 6.1.a) of the European Data Protection Regulation), as required by article L. 34-5 of the French Post and Electronic Communications Code.
- Bookkeeping involving data retention for a period of 10 years: the legal basis for processing is the legal obligation (Cf. article 6.1.c of the European Data Protection Regulation).
- Identity: title, surname, first name, address, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, internal processing code enabling customer identification, data relating to registration on
- Order data: transaction number, purchase details, purchase amounts, invoice payment data (payments, overdue payments, discounts), product returns.
- Payment details: credit card number, expiry date, visual cryptogram (which is immediately deleted).
- Data required for loyalty and prospecting campaigns: purchase history.
- Océa’s customer and billing departments are the recipients of all categories of data.
- Our subcontractors, who are responsible for delivering our orders, receive the identity, address and telephone number of our customers.
Data retention period
- Data required for order management and invoicing: for the duration of the commercial relationship and ten (10) years for accounting purposes.
- Data required for loyalty campaigns and canvassing: for the duration of the commercial relationship and three (3) years from the last purchase.
- Payment details: these details are not stored by Océa; they are collected at the time of the transaction and are immediately deleted once the purchase has been settled.
- Data concerning opt-out lists: three (3) years.
If you do not wish to receive any further advertising from Océa (exercise of the
right of opposition
or withdrawal of consent already given),
please contact us at email@example.com
You can access, rectify or delete your personal data. You also have the right to portability and the right to limit the processing of your data (see cnil.fr for more information on your rights).
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data under this system, please contact our DPO.
- Contact our DPO electronically:
- Contact our DPO by post :
Le délégué à la protection des données Société Océa 1010 avenue de l'Europe 33 260 LA TESTE DE BUCH
If, after contacting the Océa company, you feel that your “Data Protection” rights have not been respected, you may submit a complaint online to the CNIL.