ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- How their personal data is collected and processed.
Personal data is any data that can be used to identify a user. This includes the user’s first and last name, age, postal address, e-mail address, location and IP address;
- What rights do users have regarding this data?
- Who is responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed?
- To whom these data are transmitted ;
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of site users’ data complies with the following principles:
- Legality, fairness and transparency: data may only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his or her data is being collected, and for what purpose the data is being collected;
- Limited purposes: data is collected and processed for one or more of the purposes set out in these general terms and conditions of use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Data retention limited in time: data is kept for a limited period, of which the user is informed. Where this information cannot be provided, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period;
- Integrity and confidentiality of data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions listed below:
The user has expressly consented to the processing ;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing is required by law;
- The processing is necessary in order to safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- Processing may be necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data are necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the data controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED WHEN BROWSING THE SITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the Libertykite website are the following:
- First name, Last name
- Postal address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Bank details
This data is collected when the user carries out one of the following operations on the site:
When the user buys a product on the site; and partially, when the user subscribes to the newsletter.
Moreover, when a payment is made on the site, the site editor’s computer systems will retain proof of the transaction, including the order form and the invoice.
The data controller will keep all data collected on the site’s computer systems under reasonable security conditions for a period of 2 years.
Data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
Processing Libertykite orders or sending occasional newsletters.
B. TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party, and are only processed by the site editor.
C. DATA HOSTING
The Libertykite website is hosted by DATACAMPUS, a simplified joint stock company with capital of 100,000 euros:
35 Rue du Grand Puits – 79230 VOUILLE
RCS 799 902 051 RCS NIORT
ARTICLE 4: DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
A. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Françoise Grégoire. She can be contacted as follows:
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to pass it on to third parties without the user’s knowledge, and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected.
Furthermore, the data controller undertakes to notify the user of any rectification or deletion of data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs or steps.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means necessary.
C. THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Furthermore, the user is informed that the following person has been appointed as Data Protection Officer: Françoise Grégoire.
The role of the Data Protection Officer is to ensure the proper implementation of national and supranational provisions relating to the collection and processing of personal data.
The Data Protection Officer can be contacted by e-mail at the following address:
ARTICLE 5: USER RIGHTS
In accordance with regulations concerning the processing of personal data
the user has the following rights.
In order for the data controller to comply with your request, you must provide us with your first and last name and e-mail address.
The data controller is obliged to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE USER’S RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
a. Right of access, rectification and deletion
Users may view, update, modify or request the deletion of their personal data by following the procedure set out below:
- The user must send an e-mail to the data controller
specifying the purpose of the request and using the e-mail address of
contact provided above.
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the procedure below:
- The user must request the portability of his/her personal data from the data controller by sending an e-mail to the above address.
c. Right to limit and object to data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation of or to object to the processing of his/her personal data.
data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his/her data or to formulate an objection to the processing of his/her data, the user must follow the following procedure:
- The user must make a request to the person responsible for the processing of the data.
by sending an e-mail to the above address.
d. Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to
be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him or her, or significantly affects him or her in a similar way.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
Users are reminded that they can organize what happens to their data.
collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
f. Right to appeal to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or if he believes that one of the rights listed above has been infringed, he is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or to any competent court.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the law
Informatique et Libertés, only minors aged 15 or over may give their consent to the
processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required before personal data can be collected and processed.
The site editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over the age of
over 15 years of age, or that they have obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
The site editor reserves the right to modify it in order to ensure its conformity with current law.