ARTICLE 1 : PREAMBLE
- The way in which their personal data are collected and processed.
All data that can identify a user must be considered as personal data. These include first and last name, age, postal address, e-mail address, user’s location or IP address;
- What are the users’ rights regarding this data ;
- Who is responsible for the processing of the personal data collected and processed;
- To whom these data are transmitted
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES FOR DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data from users of the site complies with the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data may only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data are collected, the user will be informed that their data are being collected, and for what purposes their data are being collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out in order to meet one or more objectives set out in these general conditions of use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Retention of reduced data over time: the data are kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be disclosed, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the following conditions listed below:
The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- The processing is necessary for the proper execution of a contract;
- The processing is in accordance with a legal obligation;
- The processing is necessary in order to safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
- The processing may be explained by a necessity linked to the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3 : PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF BROWSING THE SITE
A.DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND HOW IT IS COLLECTED
The personal data collected on the Libertykite website are as follows:
- First name, Last name
- Mailing address
- Email Address
- Telephone number
- Bank details
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
When the user buys a product on the site; and in part, when the user subscribes to the newsletter.
In addition, when making a payment on the site, proof of the transaction, including the order form and invoice, will be kept in the site publisher’s computer systems.
The controller will store all the data collected in his site’s computer systems under reasonable security conditions for a period of 2 years.
The collection and processing of data shall serve the following purposes:
Processing Libertykite orders or sending occasional newsletters.
B. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party, and are only processed by the site editor.
C. DATA STORAGE
The Libertykite site is hosted by: SAS OVH, whose registered office is located at the following address:
2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix – France RCS : Grenoble B 451 878 128
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: +33 (0)8 99 70 17 61
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in
ARTICLE 4 : DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
A. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The controller of the processing of personal data is: Françoise Grégoire. She can be contacted as follows:
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means used to process personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The controller undertakes to protect personal data
collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user having been informed and to respect the purposes for which these data were collected.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures for him.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
C. THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
In addition, the user is informed that the following person has been appointed Data Protection Officer: Françoise Grégoire.
The role of the Data Protection Officer and to ensure the proper implementation of national and supranational provisions relating to the collection and processing of
The Data Protection Officer can be contacted by e-mail at the following address:
ARTICLE 5 : USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the following rights.
In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the user is required to provide him with: his first name and surname and his e-mail address.
The data controller is required to reply to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE USER’S RIGHTS TO COLLECT AND PROCESS DATA
a. Right of access, rectification and deletion
The user may review, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him/her, in accordance with the following procedure:
The user must send an e-mail to the data controller
personal, specifying the subject of his request and using the contact email address provided above.
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure:
The user must make a request for the portability of his personal data to the data controller, by sending an e-mail to the address indicated above.
c. Right to limit and object to data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the user’s interests and rights and freedoms.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his data or to formulate an objection to the processing of his data, the user must follow the following procedure:
The user must make a request to the person responsible for processing personal data by sending an e-mail to the address indicated above.
d. Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him, or significantly affects him in a similar way.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
Users are reminded that they can organise the future of their data collected and processed if they die, in accordance with law n°2016-1321 of 7 October 2016.
f. Right to have recourse to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or, if he believes that one of the rights listed above is being infringed, he is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over may consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under 15 years of age, the consent of a legal representative will be required in order for personal data to be collected and processed.
The site editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he or she has obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
The site editor reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.